Your privacy is of upmost importance to the Seventh-day Adventist Conference (Singapore), (‘SAC’ or the ‘Church’). We are committed to maintain the confidentiality of any personal data or information you give us through this site. Personal particulars or information refers to all and any information relating to you obtained by us in the course of and as a result of the provision of this service in this site. Such information includes your name, email address, contact number; mailing address, and etc. ‘SAC’ may use your personal information for the purposes of providing you with service through any form of correspondences; preparing and transmitting of receipts; internal recording; rendering assistance to law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies; or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court. Only authorized staff of ‘SAC’ will have access to your personal data or information unless disclosed otherwise for the purposes stated above. We do not store donor credit card or bank account numbers. Please note that we do not and will never ask you for Passwords when making a donation.
All donations to the Seventh-day Adventist Conference (Singapore), (‘SAC’ or the ‘Church’) are voluntary and non-refundable. Donations will be used to support the mission and various programs of the ‘Church’ or as indicated in the description submitted on this site. The fund collected is dedicated for the mission of the ‘Church’ (locally, regional and international) which is in line with the mission of our ‘Church’. Official receipts (hardcopy or softcopy) will be issued upon request for donations as specified and received (verified) in our bank account.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The internet access to this online services and/or the use of this website is at your sole risk and is subject to any terms and conditions of access and/or use imposed by any third party.
The Seventh-day Adventist Conference (Singapore), (‘SAC’ or the ‘Church’) will not be held liable to you or any third party for any act or omission under these Terms and Conditions. Without prejudice to these statements, we make no warranty as to the accuracy, reliability or quality of the online services provided or any defects or any corrections to such content and accessibility to them are error free and uninterrupted or available at all times.
• ‘SAC’ does not control the online internet services which you may access or use in this website.
• ‘SAC’ does not endorse or guarantee the reliability, integrity of such online services;
• You are solely responsible for all data, information and content that you transmit or make available via online services and/ or the world wide web;
• Such online service may be modified, suspended or removed without prior notice to you by either ‘SAC’ or any third party;
Under NO circumstances shall ‘SAC’ be held liable to you or any third party for:
• any failure of system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in transmission or in operation, transmission error, performance or unavailability of access;
• any claims, expenses, losses, damages, costs or liabilities (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages), arising from or in connection with your access of this web site and/or use of the online services even if ‘SAC’ has been advised as to the possibility.